Re: emacs question

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: emacs question
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 22:50:32 +0200

On 08.09.2008, at 15:46, Christopher Suckling wrote:

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 03:30:41PM +0200, James E. Bailey wrote:

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but, when I try and use
emacs (22.2.1) on OSX in my terminal, I can't compile on the master file
and file where there is a space in the filename.

I've had the same problem and have been equally unsuccessful in
solving it. I'm afraid I'm just avoiding spaces in my current
project. It's the last piece in my Leopard, Emacs, LilyPond, XeTeX
jigsaw, but it's going to have to wait...

Christopher

I found a really dirty workaround. Instead of C-c C-l to run lilypond on the master file, just using compile, and telling it explicitly there to run lilypond works.