Re: slant of tremolo-beams - again [OT]

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: slant of tremolo-beams - again [OT]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:38:42 -0400

Hey Anders (et al.),

Heres a measure from the 2nd page of Ferneyhoughs "Bone Alphabet",

I just saw Steven Schick play this in July… blew my mind!
Thanks to that performance, I officially retracted my Ferneyhough Fatwa! ;-)

If anyone is in a town on his current performance/tour schedule (e.g., Toronto, Music Gallery, 17 October), I *strongly* recommend seeing him perform. Furthermore, when his "New Ur-Sonate" (based on the Kurt Schwitters poem) comes out on DVD and LP [!] next year, be sure to pick up a copy.

Best,
Kieren.