LilyPondTool on XP

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: LilyPondTool on XP
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:31:06 -0400

Hi, Bertalan and other Ponders -

I'm using jEdit and LilyPondTool on XP SP3. I've tried the help function, but I can't figure out how to disable/turn off the autocomplete function. It's irritating because I'll type a command and hit the space bar and sometimes LilyPondTool autocompletes a longer command which I then have to completely backspace over because the first letter of the command is changed to upper case. Can you please tell me how to disable the autocomplete function?

Otherwise, I'm finding LilyPondTool a help in many ways.

Thanks for your time and help,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer