Re: lilypond-latex

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: lilypond-latex
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:17:47 -0400

Hi Mats (et al):

Even if you use LilyPond version 2.10.x, I strongly recommend you
to read the manual for the latest development version 2.11, which has been significantly revised and improved and still applies almost completely to version 2.10. There, you will certainly find the information I hinted at, for example at http://lilypond.org/doc/ v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-program/An-example-of-a- musicological-document#An-example-of-a-musicological-document

Which doesn't work…  =(

At least for me, it returns the error:
    NameError: global name 'set' is not defined

I'm using Lilypond 2.11.57 and python 2.5, if that helps you debug the problem.

Thanks,
Kieren.