Re: collision problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: collision problem
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:05:04 +0200

James E. Bailey wrote:
Speaking of which, how difficult would it be to collect a "known issues" list? Something akin to the LSR, but for known issues for which there are solutions. It would help tons when troubleshooting why a particular output isn't what's expected.
Isn't the intention to
- Fix the issues in the implementation
- If that's not possible (or not yet done) document it as a Known issue in the most relevant subsection of the manual.

Of course, we could collect a list of all "Known issues" from the manual at one place, but I'm not sure how helpful it would be.

  /Mats