Re: leopard in the pond

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: leopard in the pond
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:17:09 -0500

Found it. Thanks. I'm going to try to follow these instructions tomorrow. I've had trouble getting all the dependencies installed via MacPorts but maybe following his instructions will help. In the end it doesn't matter so much b/c I'm not running Leopard anyway. I just want to try to build it on the Mac for the sake of nerdiness :) I have no problem building on Linux and it irritates me that I can't make it work on the Mac. Best,

Jon

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
Scroll down the page about 1/3.  Or search for Git on that page.

Carl