Re: leopard in the pond

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: leopard in the pond
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:08:51 -0500

I couldn't find the instructions there. Nicolas, did you remove them or am I just missing them? I was very impressed with the opera projects, though. Wow! :)

Jonathan

Carl Sorensen wrote:

2. Build your own binary. Ordinarily this is considered to be so difficult that it's not recommended. But I am willing to recommend it, thanks to Nicolas Sceaux's excellent instructions. It takes a bit of time, but it makes it easy to always have the most up-to-date LilyPond working at blazing speed. I currently run LilyPond in native Intel mode on Leopard.

You can find Nicolas's instructions at <http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr>

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com