Time signatures (Common, Cut Common)

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Time signatures (Common, Cut Common)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:56:11 +0100

It's not in the manual, and I can't search the LSR because it's down ...

I want time signatures of "Common" and "Cut Common" in my music. I know they're the default settings, but I've already put

\override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()

at the start of my piece to give me an opening time sig of 4/4

What do I need to reset it to to give me common time later in the piece?

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden