Re: MusicXML conversion

From: Simon Bielman
Subject: Re: MusicXML conversion
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:16:56 -0700

The cadenza section, by the way, is really one measure with an invisible time signature change. The right hand 16th notes have been rebeamed, and the space in the left hand are simply some hidden rests. What really alarms me is the left hand at measure 87 of the first movement -- there's supposed to be a block chord there (G, D, F, G), but it's, some for reason, arpeggiated, and the entire left hand is offset is a funny way for the rest of the piece.

-- Simon

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
At first I was pleasantly surprised because I think the opening pages
look better in Lily, and the total uses 8 iso. 13 pages, but it
appears musicxml2ly does not handle the cadenza section.  Reinhold?