Re: Rhythms: add-grace-property

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Rhythms: add-grace-property
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:01:34 +0100

Jonathan

The source for add-grace-property is in scm/music-functions.scm.
The function does not simply set a value in 'direction - it
appends an entry to a list.

At the head of the function is a TODO:

;; TODO:  make a remove-grace-property too.

Looks like this has never been implemented.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden>