Re: strange tempo

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: strange tempo
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:47:28 +0000

Thanks!  That seems to work.

-David

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
Then don't remove the engraver, just set the stencil to #f or the grob transparent.

David Bobroff wrote:
I need to create a tempo marking that would look like this:

\tempo 4 ~ 4. = 53

...if \tempo worked like that. I was trying to cobble something together by creating a markup containing music. My plan was to print a quarter tied to a dotted quarter, move a text script using offset and remove the engravers for staff lines, clef, time sig, etc. I ran into a bug that makes this impossible; combining ties or dots with \remove Staff_symbol_engraver leads to a segmentation fault.

Help?

-David