Re: NR 2.9 World music, first draft

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.9 World music, first draft
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 21:04:01 +0100

This is a great addition to the documentation,
showing the flexibility of LilyPond to advantage.

As the material is outside my knowledge I have
no comment to make, other than to remark on the
model clarity of the writing.  Wish we could all
write so clearly.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>