Re: How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?

From: Joseph Haig
Subject: Re: How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:01:51 +0100

Support for Gregorian Chant is not great in Lilypond, unfortunately,
but you can use it for simple things.

For bar lines, you want to use the special commands that are set up by
gregorian-init.ly.  Specifically, the double bar line is \finalis.
See section 7.7.9 (Divisiones) for the whole list.  I think you will
still need to use \bar "" to indicate places where the line can be
split.

Regards,

Joe