Re: glissandi and line breaks

From: luis jure
Subject: Re: glissandi and line breaks
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:23:02 -0300

hello list, no comment on this issue? i guess i'll have to do something
i'd have preferred not to do: finish my score with an external program
like inkscape.

BUT, i can't create svg files with lilypond that are readable by
inkscape. searching the web i found some old threads about problems
with the svg output. any updated info about this?

thanks,

lj