Re: Creating Chorded Notes

From: Eric Knapp
Subject: Re: Creating Chorded Notes
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:31:43 -0500

Sounds like you are also saying that the way I'm going to get this to
work is to learn a little scheme. I'm OK with that, I like learning
new languages. I like to learn a new one every year or so. It's just
that I'm already learning a couple this year. Getting this all to work
is a big priority for me so here I go. I'm starting with the Scheme
Tutorial in the LM. Then I'll read the Interfaces for programmers
chapter in the NR. If that doesn't get me all the way there I'll keep
asking questions.

Thanks for getting going in the right direction. Having a path to
follow makes the journey fun.

-Eric