Re: Frech trills and slurs. A bug?

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Frech trills and slurs. A bug?
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 18:44:52 +0200

Am 09.07.2008 um 12:46 schrieb Francesco Spiga:

I have a problem which was also reported by Franz-Rudolf Kuhnen some times ago.

Lilypond places by default articulation symbols below the slurs.
So, if I try to mark a trill by a "+" (like in ancient French music), and above the note with trill there's a slur, the agrement is placed below the slur, instead of being above, as trills should be.

\version "2.11.51"

\score {

\relative c'' <<
\new Staff {

\time 2/4
b4( ais8._+) b16

}

Is it possible to deplace the + above the slur? I tried the command \once \override Script #'padding - #*.* but nothing has changed.

Thank you
F.

Hopefully this gets you closer. You can specify whether scripts are inside or outside slurs
\version "2.11.51"

\relative c''
{
   \override Script #'avoid-slur = #'outside
   \time 2/4
   \stemDown b4_( ais8._+) b16
}

\relative c''