new version and syntax changes, ghostscript crash

From: hhpmusic
Subject: new version and syntax changes, ghostscript crash
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:00:27 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
I downloaded 2.11.51, and there are two problems:
1) some syntaxes are changed such as \sustainOn and \sustainOff. I have no time to re-read the manuals, but the news page has no indication of it at the top. So \setTextCresc and \setHairpinCresc are also obsolete. Could someone provide a list of the syntax changes?
2 the compilation is successful, but a dialog box comes up: gs.exe encounters a problem and needs to be closed. I don't know whether the PDF is ok. But why gs.exe has this error?

REGARDS
Haipeng

22元超值饭面,8.5折纯珍比萨,必胜宅急送网上点餐优惠多