Re: slash

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: slash
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:46:47 +0200

I think I have seen some clever solution on the mailing list,
that redefined the function that draws the stem, in order to
automatically get it correctly placed. I don't remember if it
was a slash or a cross or something else that was placed on
the stem, though. Try to search the archives and perhaps LSR.

  /Mats