Re: EasyLilypond and DNS server problem

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: EasyLilypond and DNS server problem
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 10:43:29 +0200

EasyLilyPond is based on LilyPondTool, so you would have the same screen reader issue.

hhpmusic wrote:
Hi,
  I meant to try some GUI interfaces to ease my editing. My screen reader can't work in Lilypondtool, so I wanted to try EasyLilypond But the download process always can't work, it seems the address is blocked by my local server. I use a DSL bandwith, I don't know the name of my server. Is there a way to break such block?
Haipeng