Re: Starting a repeat at the beginning, II

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Starting a repeat at the beginning, II
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:10:08 +0100

2008/6/27 Palmer, Ralph <address@hidden>:

> Ah, I just noticed the .png attachment. In the attachment, the repeat
> sign is before the time signature. That's definitely not where I would
> expect it. That was why I used the Score.BreakAlignment - to get the
> repeat sign to print after the time signature.

I thought you were using it because I mentioned it. :)

As I said earlier, if you override 'break-align-orders, the spacing is
ugly between the time signature and the repeat sign. I'm not sure
whether it's worth increasing the complexity of the snippet further
(by overriding the time signature's 'spacing-alist) to fix the
spacing.

Regards,
Neil