Re: acciaccatura grace note coming right before an end volta repeat brac

From: Anthony
Subject: Re: acciaccatura grace note coming right before an end volta repeat bracket
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:38:18 -0500

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:09 AM, Mats Bengtsson
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Just insert the slur the same way as if the acciaccatura note was an
> ordinary note:
>
> \relative c'{
> \afterGrace c( {  \once \override Stem #'stroke-style = #"grace" d8) }
> }
>
>   /Mats

Thanks Matt, but that's not what I wanted.  The slur starts on the
grace note and heads up into the end volta bar line.  The whole thing
sits right at a line break in the score I have.  I suppose I may have
to start the slur on the grace note and end it on the next line of the
score and use the callback function to cause it not to print on the
2nd line or something similar to that.