Re: wordwrap inside markuplines?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: wordwrap inside markuplines?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:41:49 -0400

Hi Reinhold,

Here you really need to use \column-lines...

I was trying that... but it doesn't seem to work either.  =\

So, basically, each \markuplines should typically be followed by
\column-lines, and the contents of \column-lines should either be individual lines or lists of lines generated by \wordwrap-lines, \justified- lines and
the like.

The following crashes my copy of Lilypond:

\markuplines \column-lines \fontsize #-2
{
        \line { [TANTALUS and PELOPS are whispering loudly.] }
\line { \italic { "PELOPS: " } Father, I must speak with you in confidence. }
        \line { \italic { "TANTALUS: " } Yes. }
\wordwrap-lines { Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text Long text ends here }
        \line { \italic { "TANTALUS: " } Wow… that sux. }
}

Am I *still* doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Kieren.