problem when producing parts (was: "different rehearsal mark settings...

From: hhpmusic
Subject: problem when producing parts (was: "different rehearsal mark settings...")
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:49:33 +0800 (CST)

Ok, I solved the problem I asked this morning, by deleting the unwanted lines for adding span_bar_engraver to StaffGroup and GrandStaff. I'm now trying to extract parts, but there are a pack of problems. In my original working files, I put the parts .ly file in a subdir, and it worked well until comng to the trumpet 3 part, saying "unknown translator 'output_property_engraver'". I thencopy trumpet 2 to replace it, and changed II to III. But the problem was still there. See parts.log. Now I put all defs into my score file, and was about deliver to you. But when I run wenparts.ly, the program crashed every time at the first file, producing only the ps format. then the error dialog comes out, asking whether I want to send or unsend the error report. Could someone tell me what's wrong?

Haipeng

三盘联动,起价4300