SORRY

From: hhpmusic
Subject: SORRY
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:40:02 +0800 (CST)

Dear list
  First of all, I'll tell yo- my full name--Hu Haipeng. I often refer it only for the first time I write to an address, so...
  I'm very very sorry! The paper.scm does have an error! It was accidentally found because I wanted to see whether I have added PA4 based sizes I found two "royal"s, the second of which must be "atlas". I forgot to overwrite it when copying the line from clipboard. I only modified the size. Yesterday I have replied to Vallentin (I don't know which Vallentin). Sorry for this!
Sincerely
Haipeng

中 国 最 强 网 游 --- 网 易 梦 幻 西 游 ,166 万 玩 家 同 时 在 线