contribute paper.scm

From: hhpmusic
Subject: contribute paper.scm
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:27:57 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I saw some people discussing what paper size to use one or two days before. I'm also suffered from the paper size, and don't know how to handle them when writing oversized large orchestral scores like Mahler and Schoenberg did. Thank someone, who pointed out the Wikipedia. I'm attaching my paper.scm, with most of the sizes copied from the page. Some may perhaps never be used in music output, but I added them as a preparation for accidental use. Hope it will be useful!
  (please note: I'm using my small braille computer to work on Lilypond code, so I may accidentally type invalid dot by mistake, when entering spaces or executing copy, paste and overwrite commands. If there are errors, please let me know.)
Haipeng

中 国 最 强 网 游 --- 网 易 梦 幻 西 游 ,166 万 玩 家 同 时 在 线