Re: Agn: Switch polyrhythms in staffs

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: Agn: Switch polyrhythms in staffs
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:36:58 +0200

Hello Neil,

thanks for the solution. I think now that I can work it out. But to be honest: After 8 years of Finale Lilypond was really not a problem and made some things quite easy.

But with your solution for this problem there seems no other way as to dig deeper into the programming language. If you dont know the variables you run into problems.

Anyway thanks and I will do my best.

Cheers Hajo