Expecting '='

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: Expecting '='
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:57:25 -0400

Greetings -

I'm missing something, but I don't know what. I'm running LP 2.11.27
under Windows XP SP 2. I use a short "Section Test" file to check
problems or to see if something works. When I run the following, it
produces the PDF I expect, but the log file sees a problem. I can't see
what's wrong. Can anyone help me out?

Ralph

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ralph Palmer, CEM
Energy/Administrative Coordinator
Keene State College
Keene, NH 03435-2502
Phone: 603-358-2230
Cell: 603-209-2903
Fax: 603-358-2456
address@hidden

+++++++++++++++ .ly file ++++++++++++

%Section Test

\version "2.11.27"
\include "english.ly"
\paper {
        ragged-right = ##t
}

SectionTest = {
        \key c \major
        \clef treble
        \time 4/4
        \relative c'' {
        c4 d e f
        f4 e d c

\Score {
        \SectionTest
}

+++++++++++++++ log ++++++++++++++++

# -*-compilation-*-
Changing working directory to: `C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My
Documents/Ralph/Sheet Music/LilyPond/Test'
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My Documents/Ralph/Sheet
Music/LilyPond/Test/SectionTest.ly'
Parsing...
C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My Documents/Ralph/Sheet
Music/LilyPond/Test/SectionTest.ly:21:0: error: unknown escaped string:
`\Score'

\Score {

C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My Documents/Ralph/Sheet
Music/LilyPond/Test/SectionTest.ly:21:7: error: syntax error, unexpected
'{', expecting '='
\Score
       {

Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `SectionTest.ps'...
Converting to `SectionTest.pdf'...
error: failed files: "C:\\Documents and Settings\\rpalmer\\My
Documents\\Ralph\\Sheet Music\\LilyPond\\Test\\SectionTest.ly"