Questions on policy.txt

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Questions on policy.txt
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:10:48 -0600

Graham,

I'm sorry to be obtuse on this, but I want to do the job right.  So I figure if
I spend a bit of your time in the beginning, I'll save some at the end...

policy.txt has the following:

----BEGIN COPIED TEXT ----

%%%%% SECTION ORGANIZATION

The order of headings inside documentation sections should be:

main docs
@predefined
@snippets
@seealso
@knownissues

* You _must_ include a @seealso.  The order of items inside the
  @seealso section is

    Music Glossary:
    @rglos{foo},
    @rglos{bar}.

    Learning Manual:
    @rlearning{baz},
    @rlearning{foozle}.

    Notation Reference:
    @ruser{faazle},
    @ruser{boo}.

    Application Usage:
    @rprogram{blah}.

    Installed Files:
    @file{path/to/dir/blahz}.

    Snippets: @rlsr{section}.

    Internals Reference:
    @rinternals{fazzle},
    @rinternals{booar}.

      If there are multiple entries, separate them by commas
      but do not include an `and'.

      Always end with a period.

      Place each link on a new line as above; this makes it much
      easier to add or remove links.  In the output, they
      appear on a single line.

  ("Snippets" is REQUIRED; the others are optional)

----  END COPIED TEXT  ----

I have a couple of questions here:

1) You show @snippets as coming between @predefined and @seealso.  You also
show @rlsr as a subitem under @seealso.  What is the difference between
@snippets and @rlsr?

2) Am I correct that we should put @predefined, @seealso, and @knownissues at
the end of each subsubsection?

3) Am I correct that the current preferred usage is to replace subsubsection
with unnumberedsubsubsec so that a subsection will be a complete HTML page,
rather than a subsubsection?

Thanks,

Carl

P.S.  Thanks for uploading pitches.itely