Re: LilyPond eps and Scribus

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: LilyPond eps and Scribus
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 12:34:32 -0400

Also note that what you're seeing on screen may only be a low resolution preview of the EPS files you're importing. If your PDF output from Scribus looks grainy, make sure to edit the EPS output resolution in the PDF export dialog.

Dave

Thomas Scharkowski wrote:
Hello all,

I have to admit that I am a bit confused in the moment.
;-)

I have been using Scribus to import LilyPond PDF and it worked perfectly! Now (on a new Windows XP install) it does not work like it did before. Importing ps or eps files does work, but the ledger lines are too thin, nearly invisible. Importing pdf is crappy now, all text fonts like headers and bar numbers are missing, also many noteheads!

Importing the same eps to PageMaker or OpenOffice does work as expected. This is strange, because one of the reasons I had switched to Scribus was that eps import in either of those did not work then!

Any hints? Perhaps I forgot some configuration in Scribus?

Thank you,

Thomas

--
LilyPond 2.11.45