installation

From: Alan Fabian
Subject: installation
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:32:39 +0200

Hi,

I just installed lilypond via fink without any errors. Then I tried to generate the example { c'4 e' g' } saved in a text (foo.ly) file on my Desktop. Then I typed "lilypond Desktop/foo.ly" in my terminal window and I got the following error message:

lilypond (GNU LilyPond) 2.2.6
lilypond: error: `/sw/bin/lilypond-bin --version ' failed (133)
lilypond: error: The error log is as follows:
dyld: /sw/bin/lilypond-bin can't open library: /sw/lib/libkpathsea.3.4.5.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

I am working on my doctoral thesis in Computer Music, I write it in LaTeX and I want to use lilypond for some music-notation examples. Would be nice if you help me with this error,
from Munich,
Alan