Re: Rest and bar measures problems with midi2ly

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Rest and bar measures problems with midi2ly
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:49:17 +0200

2008/4/28 Rafa del Campo <address@hidden>:

>  I have a problem with midi2ly. When I save a midi file in Sibelius, and then
>  invoke midi2ly, the translation is ok. But when I record a midi file with my
>  piano and another program I have problem with rests and the bar measures.
> What
>  can I do?? What files do I have to modify to improve midi2ly????

Greetings,

this problems must come from the program you're using to record your
music (tempo settings, for example?).
If you can post a short example from the LilyPond code you get, we may
be able to help you.

If you know Python programming language, you can also have at the file
midi2ly.py, in your LilyPond installation folder.

Cheers,
Valentin