Re: write score like Tchaikovsky

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: write score like Tchaikovsky
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:50:54 -0700

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:12:23 +0800 (CST)
hhpmusic <address@hidden> wrote:

> Even more, I don't add them at the beginning of a
> piece, but at the beginning of a certain theme with or without pre
> line or page breaking. I know liypond-book can do it,

Lilypond itself can do it; just add
\markup{ blah blah }
\score { ... notes...}
\markup{ blah blah }

to your file.  We are currently working on this part of the docs;
please check the 2.11 docs when 2.11.45 is released, or see the
current GDP output.

> If I use
> mutiple \score and insert markupsamong them without page break, Lily
> seems to consider it as errors.

You may need to restructure your input file, and/or check the
exact version of lilypond that you are using, but this is
certainly no problem in 2.11.

Cheers,
- Graham