Re: Running LilyPond from a memory stick

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Running LilyPond from a memory stick
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:32:21 +0200

I would be interested in such a solution as well, since I just got a new Laptop from my employer with Windows Vista and no administrators rights to install any new programs. Interstingly enough, one exception is MikTeX, which can be installed in the local users
directory without any administrators rights.

  /Mats