Re: Old LilyPond versions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Old LilyPond versions
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:25:05 -0700

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 20:15:50 +0200
Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden> wrote:

> Le 8 avr. 08 __ 19:01, Graham Percival a __crit :
> >
> > Some commitments are more important than others -- if I
> > had a girlfriend, I'd spend way less time on lilypond.  If I had a
> > baby or young child, I'd probably stop contributing entirely.
>
> ouch, that hurts.
> Note to myself: spend more time with my wife and son.

Oops.  :)

In an attempt to remedy this counterproductive-ness, I'll remind
everybody that I don't do any composition or transcriptions these
days.  If I were still composing, I wouldn't be reducing my
lilypond contributions at all -- I think it's important to keep an
active role in the tool(s) that you use most often.  (that's why
I'm focusing on documentation for other projects now; I use them
far more than lilypond)

Cheers,
- Graham