Re: lilypond-book and makefiles

From: Till
Subject: Re: lilypond-book and makefiles
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Whow, really beautiful!
I should invest more time in this kind of experiments! I might use your
notes with my singers here in Rovaniemi.

Didn't have yet time to investigate the technical side of your approach -- I
was really happy with the possibility to produce pdf output with
lilypond-book nowadays and have it included in the pdf generated by xelatex
(which makes the usage of open type fonts really easy -- yes, day roman is
not, unfortunately, an open type font...).

But how did you create the font file (I understand that this is the font
definitions FontForge uses) -- by hand or did you have some automated
method?

Greetings
Till

-----