Re: StaffSymbol: line-positions

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: StaffSymbol: line-positions
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:42:08 +0300

The bar line should go from the uppermost staff line to the downmost staff line, but now it gets centered on the middle position, so if the upper or lower half of the staff extends more than the other (from the middle counted) the bar line is misplaced.

Look at the example:

\new Staff \with {
  \override StaffSymbol #' line-positions  = #' ( 18 12 2 0 -2 -4 )
  }{
  d d d d
}

Thanks