Simple subtitle/piece question

From: Thomas Ruedas
Subject: Simple subtitle/piece question
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 23:57:52 -0500

Hi,
I have a three-movement piece and want to set the titles of the individual
moments (and only them) above the respective movements, formatted large,
bold and centered as subtitle rather than piece, which I find too small.
I tried something like
\header { subtitle = \markup { "III. " \endash "Toccata" } }
in the corresponding \scores, combined with printallheaders=##t in the
\paper statement of everything, but that prints, well, all headers, i.e.
also title and composer, which I want only for the first movement. If I
leave away the printallheaders, the subtitle doesn't appear, as predicted
in the manual.
So how do I either modify the \header { piece... } so that it looks the way
I want or make Lily typeset the subtitle?
Thanks,
Thomas