Re: absolute & relative together

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: absolute & relative together
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:40:37 +0000

Um, no, not at all. That's not the problem. Looking at it some more it seems that what I need is more clef changes in and out of the cues in order to insure that different transpositions of the main part,including transpositions involving different clefs will produce the results I'm after.

-David

Graham Percival wrote:
Isn't this what \transposition and/or octave checks are for?
Please see NR 1.1 Pitches.

Cheers,
- Graham

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:39:15 +0000