Midi problem

From: hhpmusic
Subject: Midi problem
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:36:35 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I know the Dynamic context created in piano template allows Midi output to play piano pedaling. But when I write piano piece, the Midi can't reflect my pedaling, and the sound is still dry. This is not because of my player, because when I play some Midi files created by other softwares such as Finale, the pedaling is here. Why? How to make my Midi file really have pedaling output?
Haipeng

已 经 超 过 100 万 台 电 脑 安 装 了 网 易 有 道 免 费 英 汉 词 典 , 点 击 此 处 可 以 快 速 下 载