Re: Problem with tuplets ... please help

From: eagle136
Subject: Re: Problem with tuplets ... please help
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:07:58 -0800 (PST)

James E. Bailey-2 wrote:

> On 27.02.2008, at 18:44, Graham Percival wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:29:32 +0100
>> "James E. Bailey" <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Another way of answering that is, lilypond uses "english.ly" by
>>> default, so unless you specify \include "deutsch.ly", you'll get
>>> errors like that (I forget to put that in my files all the time).
>>
>> False.  Look at the docs -- we use gis all the time, and never
>> gsharp.  "english.ly" is definitely *not* the default.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - Graham
>

> Ah, true enough. I just assumed because it always errored on "h" that
> it was english.

Thank you soooo much!  You were quite right I was including 'english.ly', or
rather the template I was using was using this and as it was the first time
I had required an accidental the error cropped up.  I am very grateful.
Such lists are a wonderful thing!  I hope I will be able to help someone
else out when I have got to grips with this program ....