Re: strange warning

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: strange warning
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:27:46 +0100

Just as the previous warning you asked about, this is just a warning
telling that LilyPond didn't manage to produce a layout that fulfills
all its design rules. This time it's related to the vertical spacing between
the score lines, that ended up slightly too tight. Looking at the output
I don't think it's a problem though and I have never seen any example
where it does, even if you get this warning.

/Mats

hhpmusic wrote:
Hi,
This is the opening of my first grand sonata describing the life of the great boatmen in Three Gorges of Yangtze River. After Processing the file, the log file has a strange warning sometimes I meet only in orchestral output:
warning: Can't fit systems on page -- ignoring between-system-padding
Could someone tell me what's wrong with my file?
Haipeng

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        School of Electrical Engineering