RE: file structure (hierarchy)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: file structure (hierarchy)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:43:07 -0000

Section 3.1 in the LM recognises this problem and attempts
to tackle it.  Like everything else in the manuals I'm sure
this could be improved.  Suggestions welcome.

Maybe this would be a good place to introduce the idea of
conventions or, better, best practice in laying out a score.
I would also recommend using a simultaneous contruct after
\new Staff as another useful habit to cultivate.

Trevor D