Re: Making a transparant of the created musicsheet

From: Zoltan Selyem
Subject: Re: Making a transparant of the created musicsheet
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:02:11 +0100 (CET)

Dear Paul,

> For a presentation in PowerPoint I want to create a musicsheet
> with bars and and even text witch i can make transparant and
> copy/paste to ppt.
> Is that and option within Lilypond ?

LilyPond can create image files.
If, for example, your .ly source is called music.ly
you can call LilyPond from the command line as follows:

  lilypond --png music.ly

This will create an image file (.png) instead of a .pdf file.
You can set the resolution in DPI with the -dresolution
option:

  lilypond --png -dresolution=150 music.ly

Bye,

        Zoltan