Re: Help with systemSeparatorMarkup in Latex

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Help with systemSeparatorMarkup in Latex
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:43:06 -0800

Now why on earth would I want to insert a \pageBreak inside a
score which is less than a single page?  :)

Again, I haven't tried this in four years (I just tried compiling
my old project, but it needs some manual convert-ly attention),
but it certainly works for multi-page files.  I think my longest
\book was eight pages.

Cheers,
- Graham