Re: musicglyph for pedal down

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: musicglyph for pedal down
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:53:24 +0100

Quoting address@hidden:

Dear Lilypondusers,
my question is: which is the musicglyph for the Pedal-down-symbol in the Emmentaler-font?
I tried it with
{c'_markup { musicglyph #"pedal" } }
but nothing happens.

First of all, please be careful with the syntax, several backslashes
are missing on your example. Second, if you read the documentation of \music-glyph in "Overview of text markup commands" in the manual, you will find a link to "The Feta font" which contains a complete
list of all symbols and the corresponding names.

I'm sure you can figure out the answer to your question there.

  /Mats