Re: I need training...

From: Martin Seng Hin Yew
Subject: Re: I need training...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:54:32 +0800

Trevor Daniels wrote:
Hi Martin

You don't say which of the LilyPond manuals you have
read, but we are at the moment preparing a Learning
Manual for the development version of LilyPond (2.11).
If you haven't looked at this, please try the first
four chapters of this.  You'll find the most recent
version at

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond-l
earning/index.html

The later chapters are still being worked on, but
the first three and most of four are pretty stable
now.  I'd also be very grateful for your comments on
it (and also from anyone else on the list).

Trevor D