RE: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:28:03 -0000

I'm happy with ConTEXT too.  Highlighting works well,
and with F9 set up to save and invoke LP, and F10 to
display the pdf, it does all I need, and quickly.
Output is displayed in an online panel.  I use the
same editor for most of my text editing, and as the
highlighters are easily edited to suit each file
extension all types of file can be highlighted and
all types of applications invoked, all from the same
editor at the same time.  It's relatively simple,
but as a result is reliable and quick.

Trevor D