Re: Creating a book of music

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Creating a book of music
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 18:49:18 +0100

Le 4 janv. 08 à 17:47, Valentin Villenave a écrit :

2008/1/4, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:

WOW!!!!

Yeah, this is kind of what I said in the first place too... :)

Are you thinking about turning your framework into a general
lilypond-for-books package (with some documentation on how to use ;-) ) so
that we "ordinary" lilypond users can also benefit from it?

This looks like a discussion we're having right now:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-01/msg00092.html

We definitely should put Nicolas under some pressure so that he
officially releases his framework... :)

Don't hold your breath! but OK :-)