Printing music parts and scores

From: Jeremiah Reilly
Subject: Printing music parts and scores
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:42:50 -0500

Lilypond does a fantastic job engraving music. I want to print up high quality parts and scores for my music. Parts would measure 9x12 inches (apologies to folks outside the USA) or 10x13 inches; scores would measure 10x13, 11x17 inches, or larger even. Paper would be heavier weight (80 pound). Basically I am looking for "standard" music paper. What have you used to print your music for parts and scores? I live in a remote rural community. I have searched the web for a music printer without success.

Has anyone ventured beyond 8.5x11 inches or A4?
What have you done?
Can you refer me to a printer?

much obliged,

Jeremiah