Re: Layout integrating LaTeX and music

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: Layout integrating LaTeX and music
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:24:28 +0100

> I think what you're looking for is the --left-padding parameter.
> Just call lilypond-book with --left-padding=0. You can find this in the
> manual, AU(Application Usage), 4.4, "Invoking LilyPond". See also 4.3.,
> "Music fragment options"

Hi Michael,

thanks a lot for your help! The option --left-padding=0 reduced the redundant
space on the left side and improved the layout on the right side of the
fragment within the brackets. I don't want to be pedantic ;-) but is there an
option to get rid off the space on the right side (fragment ) like
--right-padding=0?

All the best,

PLS

Hi Tobias,

>I don't use lilypond-book, but call
>lilypond from within latex. This approach has some advantages and some
>drawbacks.

1) I'd like to know how you call lilypond from within latex.

2)Could you tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this approach?

Cheers,

PLS

Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger?did=10